The Socionext “SC1110” System-on-Chip processor, named “PXiV”, is a highly integrated device designed for virtual and cloud environments.
This SoC features PCoIP® hardware decode technology and optimized accelerators providing higher pixel throughput and lower latency for PCoIP® Zero Clients, thin clients and cloud endpoints.
This SoC has integrated 2x 4K Ultra HD outputs which results in a rich user experience and higher productivity for creative works. Integration of USB 3.0 and SDIO interfaces provide the capability of supporting various connectivity required for modern virtual and cloud-based endpoints.
On top of that, this SoC supports 4K Ultra HD H.264 video decoding and 2K Full HD H.264 video encoding, which expands use cases, such as digital signage, automotive, interactive media streaming and more.
- Support for two 4K UHD display output
- BitBlit Processor minimize the latency for image output
- Integrated USB 3.0 host controller
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® support via SDIO interface
- Dedicated hardware codec engines support 4K Ultra HD H.264 video decoding and 2K Full HD H.264 video encoding
- Hardware crypto engine accelerating various algorithms for communication, data protection and security
- High performance processing with CPU (Quad ARM® Cortex®-A9 MPCore™) and GPU (OpenGL® ES 2.0/1.1 Compliant)
Cloud-based Application Endpoints
|Package||FCBGA, 31 x 31mm (0.8mm pitch)|
|CPU||Quad ARM® Cortex®-A9 MPCore™ 1.2 GHz|
|Graphics||OpenGL® ES 2.0/1.1 compliant|
|Virtual Display Processor||PCoIP® Hardware Decoder up to 250 Mpps|
|Video Decoder||H.264 up to 2160p60|
|Video Encoder||H.264 up to 1080p60|
|2D Graphics||BitBlit Processor, supports blending, scaling, and rotation|
|I/O||Video Output||2x HDMI 2.0 Tx, eDP-Tx or DP v1.2|
|Audio||1x I2S input and 1x I2S or S/PDIF output|
|Ethernet||1x Gigabit Ethernet MAC controller with RMII/RGMII interface|
|USB||3x USB 3.0 host and 1x USB 2.0 host|
|SDIO||1x SD host interface supports SDIO|
|Flash||1x eMMC and 1x QSPI-NOR|
|Others||GPIO, UART, SPI, I2C|
|DDR Memory||64/80bit DDR3 interface running 1866 or 2166 Mt/s|